Friday, January 21, 2011

Nescafe Max

A coffee beverage with guarana. The 8oz/240ml can has a power button from a computer on the center, with coffee light emanating from the button. It’s a printed button not an actual button you can depress of course.
I cooled the can before drinking so that it would be nice like ice coffee. The can is a cool !

As I popped open the can and took a sip, I was pleasantly surprised. If you are looking for the guarana, you might find the slightest hint of tanginess, but only if you are looking for it. The drink was splendid. The empty can smells so good. Though not really different from any other sweet canned coffee drink, it is still good. After a few minutes there is a very slight metallic aftertaste, maybe an effect of the can? It’s ever so slight.

This is a Malaysian canned coffee, and the price was under $1, so it is a great price. The ingredient list is much longer than the other coffee’s I’ve seen. I am not adding an energy drink label to it since it’s not labeled as such, even though it appears to be a coffee energy drink mix. Isn’t coffee THE energy drink? Emphasis on the word “the”.

Verdict: Everyone should try!
4 stars ****


2 comments:

  1. Very Cool!

    Thanks for blogging about this drink... I actually designed the tin can. I'm happy you like the design, and you're right about the drink being good as well. I personally like this drink a lot. Unfortunately the marketer behind this product didn't give it much attention and budget to push advertising.

    Thanks again, and much luck to you and your blogging!

    ReplyDelete