Saturday, January 15, 2011

BCGA 5-star ginger ale

BCGA 5-star ginger ale. At least I think that's the name. It's a Jasmine tea 100% fresh ginger ale according to the label. Anything that says it is 5 stars, well I hesitate a little. But I figured why not. Cost me $1.79 for a 12oz bottle. 160 calories per bottle, not bad. It says it's made of cane sugar, and you can actually see the cane settlements at the bottom of the bottle. It's bottled by TMI trading in Brooklyn.
As I opened the bottle I forgot that it's carbonated so a little fizzed out the side. First sp was pretty good. I forgot to shake it up, and tried to close the cap. Couldn't so some more spilled. I just drank it as it.
Hmm.. I actually though it was really good. There is the burn of ginger in my esophagus as an after effect. But it's still worth it. Not something I would buy all the time, but once in a while it's a definite. I had a few other people try it though and they couldn't take more than a sip. If you don't like ginger, then don't bother. That should be obvious but still...


No comments:

Post a Comment