Monday, January 17, 2011

Hajoori's Kashmira Soda

Hajoori's Kashmira mixed spice flavors soda.
The bottle was a little more expensive than the other indian drinks at $1.29. This is a soda made in Gujrat India
The bottle was well wrapped in a nice plastic, red all around. As I started to undo the plastic a very nice scent started coming out. I thought ot myself, wow this is pleasant. The soda must be nice!....
A bottle opener was required. As I popped the cap the first thing I smelled was the scent of spice. not too bad. then I took a sip. wow. in a bad way. It tastes like , whats the best way to put it. Like someone took a whole bunch of cumin seeds and put them in a cola. at 180 calories for a 330ml drink I would think its a little sugary. no way. you might as well ground up cumin and then drink some water.
this is a never buy again.
Will update as I get some people to sample it.
as for the bottle itself, it has a nice design on it. too bad i wont purchase it again.
Man, in my expedition in drink hunts 3 out of 5 are bad. and 2 of those are totally undrinkable. I hope this isnt a trend!

Verdict: Avoid

*update* someone said that this would make a great chutney for samosas. Interesting idea! Could be a good alternative for chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment