Monday, March 28, 2011

Assi brand sac sac grape beverage

Little 8oz can can . 65 cent for 125 cals. Says something in Korean and I see a whole bunch of grapes. Ok I think Ill buy it. I actually had it sit around for about 2 months before I got around to trying it. So I popped open the can. I was pouring it into a glass of ice when the surprising thing happens and something pops out. What happened, I think to myself. Didnt look like a roach part...

I was a little grape! I look inside the can and there are a whole bunch of little grapes. Lol. That was weird. So I go try it. Taste wise its pleasant, like one of those, carbonated grape juices. Smells like that too.The grape itself was verry squishy but it. Definitely was a nice color. How did they do that.... super preservatives?

Verdict: give it to a friend for a surprise! Lol.
4 stars ****



No comments:

Post a Comment